Over the last few years, live casino games have grown to absolutely dominate the online casino gaming actor table and cards. These days, only a few players are still opting for digital gamers, and everyone who keeps an eye on casino gaming news has seen the dramatic growth of live dealer gaming.
“So, I wanted to write a guide to playing live casino games online.”
But even though you already know how live casinos operate, we can guarantee that you’ll find some value on this list.
What are the best live casino games for dealers? How are they working? What are the pros and cons of live games relative to automated ones? I’m going to give you answers to all these questions and more down below.
How Live Casino Games Work
Every live dealer casino game at every online casino is a little different, but they all have certain similar themes that characterize them as live games.
HERE’S HOW THEY WORK:
- Match with actual dealers instead of competing against random number generators. This is what makes live casino games the social aspect they have become famous for.
- The games are streamed from the world’s dedicated gaming studios. In some cases, they’re streamed from real-world casinos like the Foxwoods Resorts USA and the Hippodrome in London.
- Nowadays, some live dealer casino games have extra thrilling features including multipliers, bonus stages, and more. We’re going to look further at this in the “Best Live Casino Games” segment below.
- Live dealer games are working like every other casino game. You enter the studio, sit down at the table, put your bets on a digital game board, and the online dealers take care of the rest. Most generally, the duration of each round is between 30 seconds and a minute.
- Lots of live games have bonus features, such as the option to make the same bets with a single press, game logs to see how the last 100+ hands or spins played, and also chat features engage with dealers.
The Five Best Live Dealer Games in 2020
Live casino games have come a long way since they were the first thing to do. In the beginning, there were single cameras and simple roulette, blackjack, and poker games. While those games were groundbreaking at the time, they now seem to be rudimentary. Live dealer games are getting bigger and better, but much of the creativity is fuelled by only a couple of leading firms.
Although there are plenty to pick from, as of now, I decided to bring together this list of the best live casino games. I’m going to add to this as new live dealer games are added.
1. Lightning Dice by Evolution Gaming
One game that you don’t always see in live casinos is craps, while Evolution Gaming does have one in the lineup. For now, there are a few easy dice games you can enjoy.
Lightning Dice means wagering on the result of three dice. The host of the game lowers them into a translucent plastic tower, and you’ll get a close-up view of them as they show up at the bottom.
What makes Lightning Dice more fun is the multipliers. Until the operation starts, many numbers will be randomly picked as Lightning Numbers. They may have multipliers of up to 1,000x.
2. Quantum Roulette by Playtech
Playtech may be better known for its video slots, but it also has a world-class array of live dealer casino games. The most impressive games are probably included in its Quantum variety of games, the roulette of which is probably the leading game.
Set in a futuristic game studio, this is nothing but a typical live dealer roulette game. Multiple numbers will be chosen as Quantum Numbers before the dealer spins the hammer. They may have multipliers of up to 500x.
Yes, this is really similar to Evolution’s Lightning Roulette game, but to be honest to Playtech, you can’t ask them to sit back and let Evolution Gaming run away with a live gaming slice. Personally, I like Quantum Roulette more, which is why I have included it in this list.
3. Infinite Blackjack by Evolution Gaming
Without considering live dealer blackjack, no list of live casino games will be complete. There are a number of games I might have picked, including Playtech’s Quantum Blackjack. But I choose Infinite Blackjack because of one of its features—the opportunity to host limitless players at the same time.
How is it possible? Infinite Blackjack mixes live gameplay and simulated cards, ensuring that both players use the same two original cards and only play their hands independently. This nifty little piece of tech engineering has solved the problem of scalability, and thanks to it, you’ll never have to queue for a seat at the blackjack tables again.
Infinite Blackjack also has some rewarding side bets worth noting. You could bet on Any Pair, 21+3, Hot3, and Bust It. These side bets give you extra chances to score big even though your main hand fails.
4. Mega Ball by Evolution Gaming
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could play a live dealer’s lottery game? Ok, you should do it now. Mega Ball was launched in 2020 and it was the first game of its kind.
In this game, you’re going to take part in a fast-paced, exciting draw. You should buy several cards at once, and you’ll have the chance to win up to 1,000,000X.
I’ve seen a couple of other businesses hop on this bandwagon with related live keno games lately. However, let the record prove that Evolution Gaming was the first to pull this off again. And from what I’ve learned, Mega Ball is the best game of its kind.
5. Live Crazy Time by Evolution Gaming
As you may have seen from this list, Evolution Gaming is the key innovator of this room. Other businesses tend to clone or change their games months or years after they have already published them. And when it comes to live gaming events, Evolution is a runaway king.
Crazy Time is a live steroid game show. It’s a money-wheel game with various bonus elements, including a coin flip with multipliers, a real money game Pachinko, a cash quest, and the main event: the mad time bonus round itself. This is another money-wheel feature of extra-large rewards.
If you’re looking for a fun time as well as a chance to win major payouts, this is the best live dealer game you might enjoy.
The Who’s Who of Live Dealer Casino Gaming
When you see the list of the best live casino games above, you might be forgiven for assuming that Evolution Gaming is the only company that matters. Though he’s a strong pioneer in live dealer gaming, he’s far from the only business that counts. In this segment, I’m going to introduce you to the top companies in live casino games and what they do best.
Let’s start with the King of Live Casino Sports. Evolution Gaming started back in 2006 and has received awards every year since then. It is always innovating, still establishing new business alliances, and very few other live game businesses can compete with it. Evolution Gaming provides the largest range of live video games, including popular gaming shows such as Dream Catcher and Deal or No Deal.
Authentic Gaming has opted to go to the niche. He’s a live roulette expert, and his biggest claim to fame is that he’s not offering realistic games, he’s offering real games! That’s because Authentic has pioneered the concept of teaming up with actual casinos and broadcasting live roulette from their floors to your computer. It’s been a treat, and Authentic Gaming has expanded significantly since it was created in 2015. AG has also recently begun selling studio-based games.
If there’s some live casino gaming business that has a chance to compete against Evolution Gaming, Playtech is. Though not yet in the same league, Playtech is coming in a second. It provides a comprehensive array of live dealer games, including its notorious Quantum Series of huge multipliers and studio special effects. Playtech is popular for its video slots, but it’s a major presence in live gaming and is expanding rapidly.
NetEnt is one of the leading streaming video slot providers, offering a wide range of live sports, including live roulette and blackjack. However, NetEnt is not going to be unsettling Evolution Gaming anytime soon. Recently, its board approved Evolution’s bid to purchase the company, so while NetEnt will remain its own unique brand, it will effectively become a subsidiary of Evolution Gaming and further improve its market position.
It is no secret that live casino games are legally banned under US regulations. But offshore casinos that continue to service the American market are aware of how common live dealer games are, and someone had to step in to fill the vacuum. This organization is a Visionary iGaming company. Offers blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and super 6 at discreet online gaming sites in the US. Games are a little simplistic relative to those sold by other companies on this site, but you will find ViG games at almost all American live dealer casinos.
The Pros and Cons of Live Dealer Casinos
It would be biased to claim the live casino games are all upside down. There are a few negatives, too, but on the whole, I think it’s obvious that the pros outweigh the cons. In the sake of impartiality, let’s cover all of them anyway.
ADVANTAGES OF LIVE CASINOS
- You’re going to get more money on a little wager. If you bet win, spot, and show, you’re going to find that it’s hard to make a lot of money in the swoop. But the odds for Daily Double and Pick 3 bets, as well as other bets, are usually such that you can always make a jackpot-style number if you have the right mix.
- This is a better challenge. A lot of horse bettors might get tired playing a single race at a time, trying to get a little bit out of here and there. But there is nothing more thrilling than discovering that you have a potentially lucrative wager over several races.
- The worth is greater than that. Many horse racing tracks have fewer bets for Daily Double and Choose than they do for straight bets. As a result, the edge of the building is smaller, which means more money in your wallet in the long term.
DISADVANTAGES OF LIVE CASINOS
- Greater Costs-Live games cost more to play relative to automated casino games. You’re not going to find a game that costs less than $1 a hand or spin. This is because the cost of running live casino games is significantly greater. The dealer’s wage, studio fees, etc. suggest that the minimum bet is always higher.
- Access Issues –Due to the broken regulatory environment for online casino games in the USA, Australia and some other locations, only players from countries and states with legitimate, supervised online casinos can play the top live casino games. There are opportunities for players in countries where gaming is not limited, but not as well.
Roundup – Your Questions About Live Dealer Games
1. Are there live casino bonuses available online?
Ok, but it’s a nice thing that you asked. Most regular casino incentives either limit or ban live casino games under their terms and conditions. However, a number of casinos give live dealer prizes exclusively for these games. You’re just going to have to look for them to make sure you accept the right kind of bonus or promotion.
2. Can live dealers see me when I play these games?
Never. Never. Video cameras are streaming the videos from the studio to you. They don’t have access to your webcam at any time. The dealer will see that you’re in the game and will always applaud you when you score, but that’s just your username, and they’re not going to be able to see you.
3. Are live casino games rigged?
We’re sure there are some rogue casinos out there running rigged live dealer games. It’s not the rule, though. If you’re playing games from trusted companies like Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, NetEnt, Playtech, and Authentic Gaming, you can be confident they’re fair.